Once payment is processed you can instantly download your zip file in two ways:
* a direct download link after the order is completed
* an email with a link to the download after fulfillment
No, I sell instant downloads and nothing will be shipped to you.
Yes, each design comes with personal and small business use up to 200 uses per purchased design. Any design to be used more than 200 times will need a separate extended license. If you intend to sell transfers, decals, stencils, or digitize you will need a separate extended license. You must create a completely finished physical product to sell.
You must purchase one of the Extended Licenses for Embroidery Digitizing. There are 3 options to choose from in the "Licenses" section, on the home page.
I offer SVG, DXF, AI, EPS, PNG, JPEG and JPEG (mirrored). Choose a design from the "Forever Freebies" section and you can test the file before making any purchases.
Yes, if you are using Silhouette Studio Designer Edition then you can use the SVG file, BUT If you are using Silhouette Studio Basic Edition then you will need to use the DXF file. You can use the SVG file in Cricut Design Space. These file formats can not be used in the Cricut Craft Room.
You can always contact me and I will be more than happy to see if I am available at that time to do custom work. However, I will not copy another designers work or design with licensed characters or any copyrighted material.
* If the design your using is only letters (no design elements) and your cutting it in one color, just make sure your design is grouped on the design mat and in the bottom right hand corner click "ATTACH" and then click "MAKE IT"
* If your cutting your letters into different colors, just group each color together, separately from the whole design and then group the entire design together on the design mat and in the bottom right hand corner click "ATTACH" and then click "MAKE IT"
* If the design your using has letters and a design, just group letters together (by colors if needed) then group everything together and in the bottom right hand corner click "ATTACH" and then click "MAKE IT"
It's very simple, you can NOT:
* resale or claim the design as your own
* sell any Morgan Day design in any digital format
* share or give away any Morgan Day design as freebies
* use any Morgan Day design with any print on demand services